Thursday, May 28, 2009

this morning....

when i finally fell asleep somewhere between 4 and 4:30 am....i had a dream... that turned into a nightmare.... what began as being at a party among many friends ended up...being somewhere in a city unfamiliar having a bite to eat with mikeC... i leaned toward him as i often do and became covered with half inch long thin like stickers in my face and arms... i looked at him...noticing he was covered with them as well... as i began pulling the stickers from my arms and face...i was suddenly pulling long slivers of wood from my arms, stomach, thighs and back that were piercing through my skin... leaving bloody patches all over my body... i went to my house....to get help and to report the person who had done this to me...a guy i had attended college with many years ago... was trying to hurt me... he came to the house under the pretense of looking for me..... when i told my family and friend it's him... he took off in his car...my family said they got his tag number....and called the police..... then... i ran into mikeC again... i was covered with the wounds...he looked at me...asking if i knew where my sister was...he wanted to show her the new phone he was getting...that was not yet available to the public...he had signed up for the phone... i looked at him...wondering why he didn't hug me...or see my bloody body... he just showed me the brochure for the new phone.. then slowly walked away....!!!

there was more to this dream...but it's all somewhat sketchy ...like finding my purse in a pile of lost and found stuff... wondering how it got there...checking inside to see if all the contents were still inside...... happy to see it was...

i awoke.... sitting up... wondering what that was all about...it is still with me...and i'm not quite sure...what it means... i've never been physically hurt in a dream...chased yes...but not bloodied... i find it amusing when people i know are actually in my dreams... this has been an increasing theme lately... some say everyone in our dreams represents a part of us...then there is warning aspects as to people... among a few....as i have done a great deal of dream research...and sought out meanings in order to understand... this one....however has me a little confused... thus the research begins...

No comments: