Sunday, March 8, 2009

out of the corner of...

my eye....i see the flame dancing.... !!!

warm my heart....make me giggle... quiver with joy....at another persons happiness..... oh...the bright shine....of the heart...glows...glistens....love all around... i see it in his eyes.... in his step... the bounce of love... infatuation...

i dream.....
of the ocean.... sound of the waves... feel the sandy mist upon my face... sunset surprise... the first star in the night sky.... walking barefoot... in thick green grass.... soft and moist...tickle me pretty.... scent spring...shower....intoxicating.... let me fly....let my soar....let me love....all i adore...

a new day....awakens... possibility prevails...opportunity invitation.... take my hand...lead the way... believe...believe... in all living things...in all the stars....the penny wishes.... pond fish...swimming... orange and gold....koi...me up to the sky.... birds with fins.... cars with wings... east west..... beginning...to close.... spring.... teases... sneak previews.... rebirth... red belly robin...gift of hope....whistling the morning song.... iris oh iris.... bloom for me... purple petals...fall gently.... drink the sun.... breathe deep.... and deeper... today's smile...is for you...is for me... is for the new love... the old friend.... the mother the father... brothers and sisters....

i ask for forgiveness...for understanding... i give thanks for visions... for dreams... and hope... i give thanks for the laughter... dancing with friends....the young woman's story... hold me tight... never let me go....you have always...been in my dreams.... i fell in love...over and over... a walked on water...i touch the sky...i lived in the forest....flew with the fairies....i am all that i am...and much much more....i ask for your love... your strength and guidance.... i stand in humility....in ahh of creation....evolution...the man who stood one point five million years ago.... i am.... thankful for this day.... my new printer ink.... the hug the memories.... and all that can be....

No comments: