Wednesday, December 31, 2008

resolutions....

every year i say...i don't do new year resolutions...and every year...i do....ha!!! don't remember whether or not i have recorded them...i'm sure if i read through my journals i would find a few.... this year...however...i am dedicating 2009...with great enthusiasm... deliberate intent....to happiness...love....wealth...and abundance... in my life....

happy new year....

thank you for this day... the love and light that surrounds me....thank you for my sons... my friends and family... thank you for my beautiful home...my wonderful car...my lucy girl and ollie cat...for the strength and courage to make changes in my life.... thank you for my amazing job... thank you for my dreams coming true....thank you for a wonderful...new year... hello 2009... goodbye 2008... thank you for each and every miracle...each and everyday... thank you for my cozy purple velvet bed.... my warm house...the hot shower...i get to take...thank you for a safe drive east today....thank you for this amazing....beautiful life...thank you...thank you thank you... thank you..thank you.... this is going to be the best year ever....

No comments: