Monday, December 8, 2008

before i go to sleep...

feeling exhausted... emotional overload... i just have one thing to say.... if each of us...took the time... to see just one person...through their eyes...walk in their shoes...would we still be so quick to judge.. would this somehow...help us understand...

tonight...my thank you will be... for mikeC.... he's already on my list... but tonight...he is added again...with stars...and kisses...and hugs... and thank you for being my friend... my very own friend... who never ever seems to stand in judgment...who always offers a kind word... a hug... and sometimes a kiss on the forehead...

so while the tears...go streaming down my cheeks... the sadness in my heart feels heavy.... i can still find comfort...and time...and the energy...to say thank you...with all my heart...thank you...

i wish you all... a very very restful night... and a happy happy terrific tuesday....ha!

No comments: