Monday, January 12, 2009

giving thanks....

for a while... i was religious about this... still in a quiet way...i give thanks... however after a series of not so pleasant experiences.... all within the... thank you credits.... i began to lose hope... give up.... but the truth is...during the daily...thankful for this or that....i felt happiness... with great possibility... it's hard to see.....the good sometimes...when so much rotten shit keeps happening... feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders... playing the game...everything is alright... as to not reveal...my dark sad secrets... it's hard sometimes to say...i'm good...when in fact...i don't feel so good... i feel as though the world is crashing down around me...and i'm at the bottom of the rubble... digging my way out....but instead of digging to the top...it is in reverse... i keep digging deeper and deeper... the rubble is heavy...it's a pile of memories...of successes...of the days...when life felt good... when love surrounded me...

so today...i will give it...all i've got... i will give thanks...and hold onto some hope...for a beautiful day.... filled with answers...solutions...and great possibility...
thank you for my sons....my friends... thank you for my home... my car...my job... thank you for the strength to endure and make a better life for me...thank you for the love that surrounds me... the smiles and hugs... thank you for making a difference...and for this life... thank you for clarity...for creative visions...for
all this day has to offer...thank you...thank you...for this magical monday...love and light...to all

No comments: