Sunday, January 4, 2009

two days in a

row.... i have been mentioned with the addition of photos of me on a friends blog... makes it kind of hard to disappear... which is what i want to do...but i too wanted to enjoy the fresh air...the 73 degrees on january 3rd... so i venture over to sauced...with books in hand.. my journal... a new catalogue on a masters program in san francisco... pipe dreams...

i sat down at a table with a once upon a time dear dear friend...who despises me now...andre... we used to be inseparable...but his pride... and his anger got the best of him... shortly after waving me to sit with him...he quickly disappeared inside... not wanting to be near me... so i sat alone for some time...not really in the mood for chit chat ... when a very tall somewhat handsome young man walked over to where i was sitting....offering him the only other chair at the large white metal table..... he said thank you...pulled the chair a few feet away and sat down.. eventually beau and his dog dakota...joined me...the conversation started slowly... just doing the i don't know you at all thing... getting acquainted... superficial... conversation... he was very kind...with an intriguing calm voice... after a few mimosas he invited me to go with him to a friends home then to dinner... we enjoyed a yummy meal at a local japanese style restaurant... then he wanted me to join him at some hotel...at that point i felt uncomfortable... things were moving along a bit fast for me...not to mention the temperature was dropping and i really needed to come home and let lucy in....with the intent of meeting up later... i never left my house again...and don't even know if the phone rang... !!! oh well... i suppose it was just one of those things.....


No comments: